Saturday, January 3, 2009

i know i know.. its been awhile

so my mums been hounding me that i never write in this thing.. and i know i dont my bad mommmmm

so for melisas birthdayyyy we all went to oakham for ice cream cake then into boston for dinner at fire and iceee YUM <3 thats my absolute fav place EVER =)

my puppyyy is doing great and growing a little haha ilove him so much !! we took him to the vet to get his shots, he wasnt to happy with us, he was crying then as soon as the vet let go of him he ran over to me to pick him up, he loves mumma lol!

SO. melisa got me to join a gym with her.! hahahah i know, laugh it up... amanda at a gym. lol but i like it so far, and i REALLYYYY need to get into shape. =) so thanks melis for making me join with youuuu!

AND
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE <3
i hope everyone had an exciting yet safe new years, i did!!!

well im off to go play with my puppyy
and
do some scrapbooking =) love it!

1 comment:

Karen O said...

I'm so glad you joined the gym with Melisa I wish I would go to a gym but we all know thats never gonna happen..You can work out a little extra each time for me :)